OEM Fingerprint Scanner Flex for Motorola Moto Z2 Play Lunar Gray
-Motorola Moto Z2 Play also known as Motorola Z Play (2nd Gen).
-Brand new and original Fingerprint Scanner Flex replacement.
-Compatible with Motorola Moto Z2 Play only.
-Color: Lunar Gray
-This is the Fingerprint Sensor Flex replacement for Moto Z2 Play.
-Unlock your phone by pressing the fingerprint sensor flex is a very convenient way for most people. However, once the sensor flex was out of work, you need to get another new fingerprint sensor for replacement. Here we provide you a new sensor flex replacement for your Moto Z2 Play.
Common problems and solutions:
1. Fingerprint Menu Disappear
- Try making a backup and recovering your phone.
- The reason of fingerprint menu disappear could be fingerprint sensor cable loose or it's broken.
2. Fingerprint Sensor not Working
- You can try to make a backup and recovering your phone.
- Try using cotton swabs with alcohol to clean fingerprint button.
- Tear it down and check whether the fingerprint sensor cable is loosening or not.
- However, if the methods above can’t fix the camera problem, then you should turn to the hardware solution: change a new fingerprint scanner. We have provided how to replace the Moto Z2 Play fingerprint sensor repair guide for you.
Tips for replacement:
1. Remove the SIM Card Tray before repair.
2. Clear away the original adhesive and use alcohol to wipe clean.
-Please check your model before ordering.
-Professional and careful operation is recommended.
-Matched tools are recommended.
1 x OEM Fingerprint Scanner Flex for Motorola Moto Z2 Play Lunar Gray
-Weight: 0.01 KG
-Packing Size: 5.2 × 2 × 0.1 (CM)
-Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.04 KG
Find what you need
Tell us what mobile phone parts you need and we will find them for you.
Repair with confidence
All of our products are triple-tested and meet strict quality standards.
Fast and high quality delivery
We support delivery to many countries around the world.