OEM Fingerprint Scanner Flex for Motorola Moto Z2 Play Fine Gold
-Motorola Moto Z2 Play also known as Motorola Z Play (2nd Gen).
-Brand new and original Fingerprint Scanner Flex replacement.
-Compatible with Motorola Moto Z2 Play only.
-Available in Fine Gold and White. This is the Fine Gold one.
-This is the Fingerprint Sensor Flex replacement for Moto Z2 Play.
-It is used to replace your damaged/unusable/not working sensor flex.
Common problems and solutions:
1. Fingerprint Menu Disappear
- Try making a backup and recovering your phone.
- The reason of fingerprint menu disappear could be fingerprint sensor cable loose or it's broken.
2. Fingerprint Sensor not Working
- You can try to make a backup and recovering your phone.
- Try using cotton swabs with alcohol to clean fingerprint button.
- Tear it down and check whether the fingerprint sensor cable is loosening or not.
- However, if the methods above can’t fix the camera problem, then you should turn to the hardware solution: change a new fingerprint scanner. We have provided how to replace the Moto Z2 Play fingerprint sensor repair guide for you.
Tips for replacement:
1. Remove the SIM Card Tray before repair.
2. Clear away the original adhesive and use alcohol to wipe clean.
-Please check your model before ordering.
-Professional and careful operation is recommended.
-Matched tools are recommended.
1 x OEM Fingerprint Scanner Flex for Motorola Moto Z2 Play Fine Gold
-Weight: 0.01 KG
-Packing Size: 5.2 × 2 × 0.1 (CM)
-Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.04 KG