OEM Charging Port PCB Board for Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra G3212
-Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra also known as Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual with dual-SIM card slots.
-Brand new and original Charging Port PCB Board replacement.
-Compatible with Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra only.
-Model: G3212 (Europe Version)
-This is the Docking Port Board replacement for Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra.
-If your Sony XA1 Ultra suffers problem of unable to be charged after connecting with the charger, or it is no responds while connecting with the data wire, you should get this new USB board for replacement. Here this is the G3212 one. This one is the Dual one.
-The model of G312 and G3221 are both the Europe vesion. The main difference is that the SIM card tray: the G3212 model is Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), and the G3221 model is Nano-SIM.
- “My XA1 Ultra charging intermittently, it is the same whatever charger I use.”
1. Check whether the charging port is stained with dust or not.
2. You can try to factory reset.
3. Go to the nearby Motorola service center for help.
4. In addition to the above inspection methods, it may also be a problem with the battery and charging IC on the motherboard.
- If the methods above cannot fix the charging port problem, then you should turn to other solution: change a new charging port. Is it hard to repair it? Here we also provide a video repair guide for Xperia XA1 Ultra USB Port replacement.
Tips for replacement:
1. Remove the SIM Card Tray before repair.
2. Clean the original adhesive before installing the new adhesive.
3. NFC on the back cover, please be careful not to cut.
-Please check your model before ordering.
-Professional and careful operation is recommended.
-Matched tools are recommended.
1 x OEM Charging Port PCB Board for Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra G3212
-Weight: 0.01 KG
-Packing Size: 4.9 × 1.5 × 0.3 (CM)
-Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.04 KG